- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE!!
- 17,000 square feet of on-property retail
A short walk to Fairmount Park, the Museum District, and the new Barnes Museum
- Steps away from SEPTA's Spring Garden Station and Race Vine Station
Fully-Equipped Residents' Clubhouse
Welcoming reception room with HDTV lounge and billiards
Resident Pantry and breakfast bar
Cyber lounge with high-speed WiFi and iMac computers
- Private Media Room Featuring Surround-Sound and Stadium Seating
Executive Conference and Dining Room
On-site 24-hour fitness with tablet-integrated cardio machines
Two landscaped courtyards with dining and grilling stations
Bocce ball court and outdoor Jenga table
Comfortable lounge area with large outdoor two-sided fireplace
- Pet-friendly community
Hanover North Broad luxury apartments in Center City Philadelphia feature fully furnished open-concept kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite slab and quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and large islands to help provide the perfect setting for your private gatherings.
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE!
- Gourmet Chef Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Studio, one, two, and three-bedroom open living plans
- Wood-style flooring in living and dining areas
- Designer custom cabinetry and spacious kitchen islands
- Granite slab and quartz countertops
- Ample bedrooms that accommodate king-size beds
- Dual-vanity countertops and frameless walk-in showers in select homes
- Spa-Inspired Bathrooms with Large Soaking Tub
- Generous walk-in closets
- Dry bar, terrace, computer desk in select homes
- Full-size washer/dryer combo in each home
Parking is not included in your monthly rent, but for an additional monthly fee, you may add an unreserved or reserved space. There is a limit of one parking permit per bedroom. Additional parking permits may be purchased for a monthly fee for those residing in a one bedroom apartment home if available. For more details, please contact the leasing office.